I’ve decided that in 2016 I’m not going to take part in many reading challenges. But I’ve been doing the What’s In A Name? challenge for so many years that it’s become a given for me – and the challenge is just to read 6 books over the year!
It’s hosted again in 2016 by Charlie at The Worm Hole and runs from January to December. During this time you choose a book to read from each of the following categories. The titles in brackets are the books I’ve initially chosen, but this could change over the year as I have more than one for each category:
- A country (Stephen Fry in America)
- An item of clothing (The Black Robe by Wilkie Collins)
- An item of furniture (The Woman Who Went to Bed for a Year by Sue Townsend)
- A profession (The Chimney Sweeper’s Boy by Barbara Vine )
- A month of the year (The Enchanted April by Elizabeth Von Arnim)
- A title with the word ‘˜tree’ in it (The Tree of Hands by Ruth Rendell)
See The Worm Hole for more information and the sign-up post.