Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.
The rules are simple:
- Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want.
- Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
- Add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post so that everyone can check out other bloggers’ lists.
- Or if you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
This week’s topic is Winter 2018 TBR. I have plenty to choose from and for now (because I could change my mind!) here is my Top Ten List (in no particular order):
The first five are a mix of books on my TBR shelves and library books:
- Greenmantle by John Buchan – my Classics Club spin choice
- Bitter Lemons of Cyprus by Lawrence Durrell – my book group choice
- The Accordionist by Fred Vargas – a library book
- The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway – a library book
- Wild Fire by Ann Cleeves – from my TBR shelves
The second five are a mix of NetGalley books and books from my TBR shelves:
- The Lost Man by Jane Harper – to be published in February
- Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield – to be published in January
- The Glass Woman by Caroline Lea – to be published in January
- Mythos: the Greek Myths Retold by Stephen Fry – from my TBR shelves
- The Brontës by Juliet Barker – from my TBR shelves