- A word including ‘˜ing’ in the title ‘“ The Burning by Jane Casey
- A colour ‘“ Green Darkness by Anya Seton
- A familial relation ‘“ One Life: My Mother’s Story by Kate Grenville
- A body of water ‘“ Turn of the Tide by Margaret Skea
- A city ‘“ Last Seen in Massilia (Marseilles) by Steven Saylor
- An animal ‘“ Catching the Eagle by Karen Charlton
As with the other challenges I’m doing I try to meet the criteria by reading books I’ve been wanting to read for a while – and I succeeded with this challenge. And I read some really excellent books, especially The Burning and Turn of the Tide.
Thanks Charlie for keeping this challenge going!