This year the What’s In A Name reading challenge is being hosted by Andrea at The Carolina Book Nook.
The challenge extends from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019. You can sign up any time, but only count books that you read between those dates.
Read a book in any format (hard copy, ebook, audio) with a title that fits in each category. Don’t use the same book for more than one category. Creativity for matching the categories is not only allowed, it’s encouraged!
Here are the categories listing the books I already own (so they will also qualify for the Mount TBR 2019 too):
- A precious stone/metal Iris and Ruby by Rosie Thomas
- A temperature Cold Earth by Ann Cleeves
- A month or day of the week An April Shroud by Reginald Hill
- A meal so far I haven’t got a book for this category
- Contains the word “girl” or “woman” I have 14 to choose from – it could be Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn – or any of the other books
- Contains both the words “of” AND “and” Mary Queen of Scots and the Murder of Lord Darnley by Alison Weir