Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. For the rules see her blog. The topic this week is: Books On My Fall 2022 To-Read List.
Some of these books are ones that have been on my TBR list for ages, and some are more recent additions from NetGalley. This is a list of books I want to read, but that does not mean I’ll read them all this autumn as I’m a mood reader and looking at my list of books on my Summer 2022 To-Read List I see that I read just one. Planning what to read next rarely works for me.
- Another Part of the Wood by Beryl Bainbridge
- The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai
- Mrs March by Virginia Feito
- The Island by Victoria Hislop
- Small Things Like These by Claire Keegan
- Never Greater Slaughter by Michael Livingstone
- Moon Tiger by Penelope Lively
- Coffin Road by Peter May
- The City of Tears by Kate Mosse
- Bel Canto by Ann Patchett