Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. For the rules see her blog.
This week’s topic: Auto-Buy Authors. These days I don’t automatically buy books by any of my favourite authors, but I do add them to a list of books to check with a view to buying or borrowing them. The ten authors listed below are just the tip of the iceberg of my favourites.
I’ve included a book for each author to illustrate their work, but I’ve enjoyed all their books! They are a mix of crime fiction and historical fiction.
- Kate Atkinson – When Will There Be Good News?
- Sharon Bolton – Blood Harvest
- Tracy Chevalier – At the Edge of the Orchard
- Ann Cleeves – Raven Black
- Martin Edwards – The Golden Age of Murder
- Jane Harper – Force of Nature
- Hilary Mantel – Wolf Hall
- Ian Rankin – Saints of the Shadow Bible
- C J Sansom – Tombland
- Andrew Taylor – The King’s Evil