Cathy at Cathy 746 Books has an annual challenge, 20 Books of Summer, to read twenty books over the summer months starting on 1 June 2018 and running until 3 September 2018. The aim is to read from your TBR books already on your shelves.
There are also the options to read 15 or 10 books and as I’m very good at listing the books I want to read and very bad at sticking to the list I’m going for the 10 book option. I’ve never managed to stick to my list before so here’s hoping this year I’ll manage it. But the beauty of this meme is that if you change your mind you can even change your list!
So for now here are my 10 books:
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwell
- Between the Woods and the Water by Patrick Leigh Fermor
- On Beulah Height by Reginald Hill
- Letters from Skye by Jessica Brockmole
- Darkside by Belinda Bauer
- Hotel du Lac by Anita Brookner
- Coffin Road by Peter May
- Absent in the Spring by Agatha Christie
- End in Tears by Ruth Rendell
I’ve not listed them in any particular order but I shall start with reading On Beulah Height.
So, any thoughts on my choices? Have you read any of these books? Are you taking part too?