It’s time for another Classics Spin. I didn’t manage to read the book from the last Spin but as we have until 5th January to read the selected book, I’m hoping to do better this time.
The rules are the same as always:
- Pick twenty unread books from your list.
- Number them from one to twenty.
- On Monday a number will be drawn.
- That’s your book, to read by 5th January.
Here’s my list:
- Lady Susan/The Watsons/Sanditon by Jane Austen
- Lorna Doone: A Romance of Exmoor by R D Blackmore
- Out of Africa by Karen Blixen
- No Name by Wilkie Collins
- Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens
- Martin Chuzzlewit by Charles Dickens
- Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot
- Parade’s End by Ford Maddox Ford
- Where Angels Fear to Tread by E M Forster
- The Man Who Would Be King by Rudyard Kipling
- The Call of the Wild by Jack London
- Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham
- Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
- Barchester Towers (Barsetshire Chronicles, #2) by Anthony Trollope
- The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
- The Voyage Out by Virginia Woolf
These are all books from my TBR books which will help me reduce the numbers – books I’ve had for years in some cases!