The What’s In A Name challenge, which has been hosted for the last few years by Beth Fish Reads, has now been taken over by Charlie at The Worm Hole for its seventh outing. It’s a challenge I’ve taken part in since it was started by Annie.
The challenge runs from January to December 2014. During this time you choose a book to read from each of the following categories (my choices are in brackets). In some of the categories I’m spoilt for choice from my stock of unread books and for some I have just a couple of books to choose from – I could, of course, read more than one book for each category!
- A reference to time (The Sands of Time, In Our Time)
- A position of royalty (King’s Evil, I’m the King of the Castle)
- A number written in letters (One Hundred Years of Solitude, Eight Black Horses, Nineteen Eighty Four)
- A forename or names (Helen of Troy, Martin Chuzzlewit plus many more)
- A type or element of weather (Snow, The Year of the Flood, The Snow Geese)
For full details and the sign up post go to The Worm Hole.