The What’s In a Name Challenge is hosted by Beth Fish Reads.
Challenge: to read one book from each category. I’ve now completed five out of the six categories – one more to go! The links go to my posts on the books:
1. A book with a number in the title – One Good Turn by Kate Atkinson
2. A book with jewelry or a gem in the title – The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins
3. A book with a size in the title – Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
4. A book with travel or movement in the title – Exit Lines by Reginald Hill
5. A book with evil in the title –
6. A book with a life stage in the title – Molly Fox’s Birthday by Deirdre Madden