My Progress (linking to my posts on the books I’ve read):
1. A book with up or down (or equivalent) in the title: Falling Angels by Tracy Chevalier
2. A book with something you€™d find in your kitchen in the title: Dead Water by Ann Cleeves
3. A book with a party or celebration in the title: The Birthday Boys by Beryl Bainbridge
4. A book with fire (or equivalent) in the title: Daughters of Fire by Barbara Erskine
5. A book with an emotion in the title: The Case of the Curious Bride by Erle Stanley Gardner
6. A book with lost or found (or equivalent) in the title: The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
- Books may be any form (audio, print, e-book).
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Books may not overlap categories; you need a different book for each category.
- Creativity for matching the categories is not only allowed but encouraged.
- You do not have to make a list of books before hand.
- You do not have to read through the categories in any particular order.