Read Scotland 2015 is back again for a second year, hosted by Peggy Ann @ Peggy Ann€™s Post! The Challenge runs January 1 to December 31, 2015.
Just A Keek (a little look): 1-4 books
The Highlander: 5-8 books
The Hebridean: 9-12 books
Ben Nevis: 13-24 books
Back O€™ Beyond: 25+ books
Read and review Scottish books -any genre, any form- written by a Scottish author (by birth or immigration) or about or set in Scotland.
I€™m going to do the €œJust A Keek€ level, 1-4 books to start with and maybe progress to the higher levels later.
- Turn of the Tide by Margaret Skea – Scottish historical fiction
- Spilling the Beans by Clarissa Dickson Wright – Clarissa had lived in Scotland since the late 1980s.
- Dacre’s War by Rosemary Goring – Scottish historical fiction by a Scottish author
- Dreamwalker: the Ballad of Sir Benfro by James Oswald – fantasy by a Scottish author – Finished the Just A Keek level
- Gently North West by Alan Hunter – set in Scotland
- Five Red Herrings by Dorothy L Sayers – set in Scotland
- The Ghosts of Altona by Craig Russell – Scottish author
- A Fear of Dark Water by Craig Russell – Scottish author – Finished the Highlander level
- Even Dogs In the Wild by Ian Rankin – Scottish crime fiction by a Scottish author