The challenge runs from January to December 2014. During this time you choose a book to read from each of the following categories.
- A reference to time – The Time Machine by H G Wells
- A position of royalty – The King’s Evil by Edward Marston
- A number written in letters – Five Little Pigs by Agatha Christie, The Thirty-Nine Steps by John Buchan
- A forename or names – Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton
- A type or element of weather – Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
- A book with a school subject in the title – The Brief History of the Dead by Kevin Brockmeier
My initial choices are in this post.