Here are the rules:
*Read nine books in the following categories
1. A book with €œBlue€ or any shade of Blue (Turquoise, Aquamarine, Navy, etc) in the title €“ Blue Heaven by C J Box.
2. A book with €œRed€ or any shade of Red (Scarlet, Crimson, Burgundy, etc) in the title – A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle.
3. A book with €œYellow€ or any shade of Yellow (Gold, Lemon, Maize, etc.)in the title €“ The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
4. A book with €œGreen€ or any shade of Green (Emerald, Lime, Jade, etc) in the title €“ Christmas at Thrush Green by Miss Read
5. A book with €œBrown€ or any shade of Brown (Tan, Chocolate, Beige, etc) in the title €“Portrait in Sepia by Isabel Allende
6. A book with €œBlack€ or any shade of Black (Jet, Ebony, Charcoal, etc) in the title €“ Black Dogs by Ian McEwan
7. A book with €œWhite€ or any shade of White (Ivory, Eggshell, Cream, etc) in the title €“ Seven White Gates by Malcolm Saville.
8. A book with any other color in the title (Purple, Orange, Silver, Pink, Magneta, etc.) €“Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
9. A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.) €“Dying in the Wool by Frances Brody
* Any book read from January 1 through December 31, 2014 will count.