It’s time for another Classics Spin.
I’m using the list I had for the last Spin with a couple of new titles to replace the ones I’ve read/am reading. The last Spin gave me My Antonia by Willa Cather and I’m currently reading Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell.
I don’t really mind which one comes up in this Spin, which is another way of saying I can’t decide which of these to read first. I’ll know next Monday when the Spin result is announced.
- Lady Susan, The Watsons, Sanditon by Jane Austen
- Out of Africa by Karen Blixen
- The Thirty Nine Steps by John Buchan
- The Man Who Was Thursday by G K Chesterton
- A Journal of the Plague Year by Daniel Defoe
- Moll Flanders by Daniel Defoe
- Lazy Tour of Two Idle Apprentices by Charles Dickens
- Silas Marner by George Eliot
- Where Angels Fear to Tread by E M Forster
- Washington Square by Henry James
- Three Men in a Boat by Jerome K Jerome
- The Call of the Wild by Jack London
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
- Travels with a Donkey in the Cevennes by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
- Walden by Henry James Thoreau
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker
- The Time Machine by H G Wells
- Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton