I’m taking part in the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge. Listed below are the books I’ve read. I’ve reviewed them all except for A Pocketful of Rye, which I read last year. That book is still packed away in a box after our house move. When I find it I’ll write about it.
10 / 87 books. 11% done! Still got a long way to go!
- Crooked House (1949)
- By the Pricking of My Thumbs (1968)
- The Mirror Crack’d from Side to Side (1962)
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles (1920)
- Dead Man’s Folly (1956)
- The Body in the Library (1942)
- Peril at End House (1932)
- Elephants Can Remember (1972)
- A Pocketful of Rye (1953)
- Hercule Poirot’s Christmas (1938)
I’ve also read two collections of short stories
The rest of my Agatha Christie books are still unpacked. We are still trying out the best places for the bookcases and I’m not unpacking any more books until they are ready for the books. If the library has any available for loan I’ll snap them up straight away on my next visit which is tomorrow.