Deb writes: For something different, I’m borrowing a question from €¦ here! One of the very first questions ever at Booking Through Thursday. Back from 2005 when Laura owned the blog but, because it was so new, it didn’t get as many responses as it does now €¦ so, why not revisit?
Here’s the question:
Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to€¦
- Are you currently reading more than one book?
- If so, how many books are you currently reading?
- Is this normal for you?
- Where do you keep your current reads?
- Yes, I usually do read more than one book at a time – each time I decided to concentrate on just one another one pops up demanding to be read straight away.
- Currently I’m reading three.
- Normally I have at least three or four – or more – on the go. Some may have got a bit stalled and some I’ve only just read a few chapters.
- I have books I’m reading in the kitchen, in the bedroom, computer room, bedroom, and living room. They’re all over the place – I never have to go far to find a book – books in the car too and in my handbag when I go out. The only place there are no books is in the bathroom – I’ve dropped too many books in the bath to read there and you can’t read in the shower!