What is the spin?
It’s easy. At your blog, before next Sunday 9th August 2020, create a post that lists twenty books of your choice that remain “to be read” on your Classics Club list.
This is your Spin List. You have to read one of these twenty books by the end of the spin period. On Sunday 9th August, the Classics Club will post a number from 1 through 20. The challenge is to read whatever book falls under that number on your Spin List by 30th September, 2020.
I have just 7 books left on my list, so I’ve repeated the list twice (minus the 7th book for second repeat).
- 8, 15 The Riddle of the Third Mile by Colin Dexter
- 9, 16 Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens
- 10, 17 Parade’s End by Ford Maddox Ford
- 11, 18 Far from the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
- 12, 19 Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- 13, 20 Framley Parsonage by Anthony Trollope
- 14 Orlando by Virginia Woolf
I really don’t mind which book is chosen!