Today’s BTT question:
We’ve all seen the lists, we’ve all thought, ‘I should really read that someday,’ but for all of us, there are still books on ‘The List’ that we haven’t actually gotten around to reading. Even though we know they’re fabulous. Even though we know that we’ll like them. Or that we’ll learn from them. Or just that they’re supposed to be worthy. We just €¦ haven’t gotten around to them yet.
What’s the best book that YOU haven’t read yet?
Quite a difficult question to answer. First of all I just could not say any book is the “best” book I’ve read, so as for the “best” book I haven’t read – well I’ve no idea!
But there are many books that I know are considered to be “good” books that I’ve not read. A few spring to mind straight away:
- David Copperfield – Charles Dickens (Gautami – I still haven’t read this one!)
- Cloud Atlas – David Mitchell
- The Tenderness of Wolves – Stef Penney
- We Were the Mulvaneys – Joyce Carol Oates
- The Woman In White – Wilkie Collins
- The Needle in the Blood – Sarah Bower
There must be many more!